esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I am heading to Boca with my kids for New years to see my parents. I am hoping to sneak out and get a round in.

My parents are living in a community with a golf course, but my parents do not play and haven't joined the club. In your experience is there any way to get on the course in their community? I am guessing I will not be able to go on the course in their community.

Do you have any recommendations of good tracks open to the public in the Boca Area?

I would be open to playing with a fellow THP’er if I could sneak out.

This made me laugh. There is a lake here called Boca. Not sure right now is a great time to go there. lol.

So, I am heading to Boca with my kids for New years to see my parents. I am hoping to sneak out and get a round in.

My parents are living in a community with a golf course, but my parents do not play and haven't joined the club. In your experience is there any way to get on the course in their community? I am guessing I will not be able to go on the course in their community.

Do you have any recommendations of good tracks open to the public in the Boca Area?

@BigDill is down in Miami which is quite a drive

First there are tons of good courses and options in that area. That being said if your parents live in the community most people are probably members. I am sure they know someone who plays who could get you on. Or just stand on the sidewalk with your golf bag and a sign that says "Visiting single in need of golf friends"

First there are tons of good courses and options in that area. That being said if your parents live in the community most people are probably members. I am sure they know someone who plays who could get you on. Or just stand on the sidewalk with your golf bag and a sign that says "Visiting single in need of golf friends"

This made me chuckle

Osprey Point is very popular up there and is public, with 27 holes.

if you can make it work, I would try to go to The Park in West palm Beach. it will be a bit of a drive for you, but its really worth it. Awesome conditions and a neat set up. Brand new. The only issue is getting a tee time because of their semi-private status.

Osprey Point is very popular up there and is public, with 27 holes.

if you can make it work, I would try to go to The Park in West palm Beach. it will be a bit of a drive for you, but its really worth it. Awesome conditions and a neat set up. Brand new. The only issue is getting a tee time because of their semi-private status.
The Park is on my list of places to check out soon. My parents are in Delray so I need to get down and eventually play sometime.

The Park is on my list of places to check out soon. My parents are in Delray so I need to get down and eventually play sometime.
The rate is aggressive for non-residents, but its a fun track. I really enjoyed it when I played.

I know that it is a bit up the road but Abacoa in Jupiter is nice. Well, it was when a bunch of us played it before the Graphite Challenge in 2019.

Back