mariusvt

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, Im Tim. I started playing golf about 12 years ago when I was in high school after going a few times while visiting my grandparents in Florida. After that they bought me a set of golden bear starter clubs (its ok if you're laughing/rolling eyes now) and I've been playing with them off and on ever since. I usually get out 10-15 times a year playing with my dad mostly, although I would like to play more. We don't really take our scores too seriously.

I took a couple of lessons in college to improve my swing and get a little better. Needless to say I need/want to take some more. My fiance is wanting to try golf with me so if she likes it enough after a few trips to the driving range I'll sign us up to take some lessons together.

Lastly, I finally have decided I really need to upgrade my 11 year old starter clubs. After going around to Dicks, Golf Galaxy, and another little golf shop in the area, swinging a lot of clubs I ended up ordering a set of new Callaway X-22 irons the other day from ebay and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I still need to upgrade the rest of my clubs, and am diligently researching/looking around for something that fits my needs.

welcome to THP tim! you'll find plenty of good information concerning any and all golf equipment here. if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, Tim!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Tim

Welcome to THP.

Back