Goguardei

Reaction score
I found thesegolf clubs in my garage and I want to sell them, but I can’t manage to find their names and prices, also found these golf balls. Can you please help me with some links or sth so I can sell them?
Thanks!!
I attached detailed photos of them.
But i couldn’t attach photos of all of them, there is one more simmilar to the one that is called “Miracle Axis by Deesse” but instead of “P” on top it has an “S”.
Also, I attached a picture of the thing that they are kept in, I don’t know the name of it, sorry.
If you would be kind enough to send me some links or prices of them, I would be really greatful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to THP!

Someone else here may be familiar with them, but I am not. If these are not widely circulated clubs, they are unlikely to have value except perhaps for someone looking for decorative pieces. The only exception I can think of would be if these clubs featured some kind of radical but unsuccessful tech. I would look at the PGA Value Guide and eBay to start, but I'm not optimistic you will find much.

P = pitching wedge
S = sand wedge

I've never heard of that brand before. The woods look very old style, and the irons appear to be some kind of knockoff of older Callaway Big Bertha irons, judging by the shape and the badging in the cavity. Unless they have some kind of obscure popular regional following, they're not likely to have much value. As @Reframmellator said, the P and S stand for Pitching Wedge and Sand Wedge, respectively.

Good luck with your search, hope somebody else comes along with more information!

Back