Jesse Massie Shoot's 56

Rob Wedge

Jersey
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure
Mini tour player Jesse Massie shoots a 56 at Glenmary. That is just one sick round. Anyone ever play there? Seems like a shorter course from the tips at 6540 but I have no clue what the layout is. 17 of 18 GIR and 21 putts. Sorry if this was posted already. Couldn't find anything through the search.

http://thegolfnewsnet.com/ryan_ball...layer-jesse-massie-shoots-incredible-56-4060/

Edit: I know I know, Shoots, not shots in the title.

Wow!!! That is incredible!!

Saw this on morning drive. They said he was literally shaking in the clubhouse afterwards. Pretty awesome round

Thats an incredible round!!!

He must have been absolutely unconscious! 21 putts?!? That is absurd. He obviously has the game to make it big based on these results. That game translates everywhere.

Still doesn't beat kim jong il's 38, but it's still impressive.

What an amazing round...... There have probably been numerous 4 Man Scrambles there that yielded a higher total

wow. that's a crazy round!

Man that's impressive. That takes some serious focus and self control, especially when you're on the finishing holes. Good for him.

That's incredible.

21 putts is ridiculous

Wow, what an incredible round.

I shot 51 in late May... Front 9 from the back tees...

I wonder what his proximity to the hole was?

That is crazy impressive. Great advertising for Kentuckiana HVAC.

Thanks for fixing the title.
Would love to see his proximity to the hole as well. His friends that he was playing with must of been going crazy!

I wonder what those 4 dots and the arrow means?

Also, I like the "-" on the last Par 3 for the one guy. I have had a few of those in my day.

Back