King cobra l5v 9.5 driver stiff shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
FS or FT -- Being a club addict, I tried a club and the results were not what I wanted. I am selling a club which is in very good condition with stock stiff shaft, headcover, tool for changing driver face from standard to closed for $190.00. This driver hits the ball with great distance and a low ball flight with plenty of roll out. The problem is I am 58 years old, with (right knee replacement) and should be playing a regular shaft with a minium of 10.5 loft. This puppy hits it way too low for my swing. It should work great for any golfer with too high of a ball flight. I only hit this club a couple of rounds. I tried to ship it back to my favorite online store (TGW) but I had not returned it within the 24hour period that they request. It was a demo club but looking at it you would think wow, it's in great shape!!! I have a PayPal account so that would work for me but I have not used it in this type forum. Only in Ebay. You can send me a cashier check or maybe the PayPal will work. Not sure how to use it off ebay. This club is being shipped back from TGW today so I should be able to get it out to you asap once it arrives. If someone has a 2009 Taylor Made Burner 10.5 with regular shaft we can talk about a trade? It must be in same condition as the L5V.

Last edited:
:banana:This item is no longer available for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back