Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Jacqui found a recipe that has proven to be pretty popular at our course, and our course owner specifically requested it for our Couples Night on Saturday!

It's called Liquid Marijuana, and after having two 12 ounce drinks during the round, my eyes felt the effects this morning!

1 part Malibu Rum
1 part Bacardi Rum
1 part Apple Pucker
1 part Blue Curaco
2 parts Sweet and Sour mix
2 parts Pineapple Juice

Mix together, shake and pour.

Try it, you'll like it!

Jacqui's is a bit more blue than this picture because she uses less of the non-alcohol parts than the actual recipe!

http://cocktail365.blogspot.com/2012/03/liquid-marijuana-cocktail.html

Liquid+Marijuana.JPG

Liquid+Marijuana+2.JPG

that sounds like a hangover waiting to happen

I might try it before my next round, I can't be any worse!

That looks so cool, but sounds dangerous haha.

That sounds strong just by the recipe. ..

Lol, I opened this thread thinking it was about vaporizing. Then I open and see Smalls started and see it's something else.lol

Better make sure you have lots of toilet paper with too many of those

Sounds very similar to something I've had before. Sounds tasty, but looks dangerous.

~Rock

Sounds like trouble in a glass, I will have to try it!

looks yummy, but i don't have the patience to mix so many things. whiskey and ice is about the most steps i'm willing to go.

ara9e2u5.jpg

I added a few parts of orange juice. It was too strong. Much better. Plus it made it greener, which is more appropriate.

That looks a bit sweet for me. I'd might have more luck with actual honey oil, I like the color though. :good:

I'll take one of those this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely my favorite drink. I'm having another right now and made up a batch for the weekend.

That's the one. The ones I had had Capt. Morgan instead of Bacardi. It is a very smooth one for sure.

JM

Back