CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Haha man I had ordered the Linq red for my 3 wood and I snuck the package off the porch before my wife saw it 😂

I’m on the road so much with work there’s no way to hide it haha. The small boxes are easy as she gets those mixed up with my samples that arrive consistently. But club/shaft boxes are too apparent. 😬

I’m on the road so much with work there’s no way to hide it haha. The small boxes are easy as she gets those mixed up with my samples that arrive consistently. But club/shaft boxes are too apparent. 😬
Once they know they know 😂

Full UST Mamiya Bag incoming.

1000013314.jpg

Also the wife and I have a date night tonight. So I'm gonna break in a new hat. This thing is so comfortable. Kind of mad I didn't buy one in blue too.

1000013322.jpg

Need hybrid is in the house so it's gives me a chance to put this headcover to good use. 😍

1000013401.jpg

When I was at the pro shop at Victoria National, I asked a young lady there if they had the No Slow Play putter headcovers. She said no but they hoped to get more in soon. She then proceeded to help me find other clothing and trinkets that hurt my credit card. :ROFLMAO:

When I went back in later after our round she told me she had checked with the company and they'd have them in a few days. If I wanted she'd take my name/number and let me know when they were in. It was one of the things I really wanted so I took her up on the offer. I was thankful that she even cared enough to seek me out afterwards and ask.

I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks and then on Tuesday she called, said they were in and she had one reserved for me. Today it's here!!. So I don't know if Carson (or anyone else from VN) is on the forum but thank you so much! It's perfect. The customer service went above and beyond. Just another way that Dormie really shows how much they get it.

1000013473.jpg
1000013472.jpg
1000013474.jpg

That's awesome customer service right there.............really speaks about the quality the Dormie Network offers.

When I was at the pro shop at Victoria National, I asked a young lady there if they had the No Slow Play putter headcovers. She said no but they hoped to get more in soon. She then proceeded to help me find other clothing and trinkets that hurt my credit card. :ROFLMAO:

When I went back in later after our round she told me she had checked with the company and they'd have them in a few days. If I wanted she'd take my name/number and let me know when they were in. It was one of the things I really wanted so I took her up on the offer. I was thankful that she even cared enough to seek me out afterwards and ask.

I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks and then on Tuesday she called, said they were in and she had one reserved for me. Today it's here!!. So I don't know if Carson (or anyone else from VN) is on the forum but thank you so much! It's perfect. The customer service went above and beyond. Just another way that Dormie really shows how much they get it.

View attachment 9259067
View attachment 9259068
View attachment 9259070
That’s awesome man! There service there was top notch!!

For any of you that followed this event and saw the results that I had with my fitting and that I was fit into a L flex but actually fit me perfectly and gained me 30 yards. This podcast and interview that @Canadan I thought touched more deeply on exactly what @DannyLe did with me talking about weight and timing more than shaft flex. Check it out if you haven’t listened to it yet!

View attachment 9259067
View attachment 9259068
View attachment 9259070
Love that, do you know if those are only at VN?

Love that, do you know if those are only at VN?
I think this particular cover is specific to only Victoria National.

I think this particular cover is specific to only Victoria National.
I figured with the logo on there, but was hoping they have the same with a Ballyhack logo on it in mallet form. Very doubtful, but I'm sure I'll find something I like!

I figured with the logo on there, but was hoping they have the same with a Ballyhack logo on it in mallet form. Very doubtful, but I'm sure I'll find something I like!
If I remember right Ballyhack has some really cool ones as well. I seem to recall that from a previous event I followed there. It does look like you can buy some stuff online now from these shops, so maybe eventually they'll put the Turtle Cover on there.

If I remember right Ballyhack has some really cool ones as well. I seem to recall that from a previous event I followed there. It does look like you can buy some stuff online now from these shops, so maybe eventually they'll put the Turtle Cover on there.
Yeah, I have no doubt I will find something I like. Good thing is new bag means I need new headcovers! 😂

Yeah, I have no doubt I will find something I like. Good thing is new bag means I need new headcovers! 😂
My problem is I buy these fancy headcovers from nice courses and then I get scared to use them in case they get dirty or start to fray.

In short, I'm an idiot.

But I hope you find something fantastic at Ballyhack. I'm sure you will. And don't let @Muchmore steal it from you. That guy is sneaky.

My problem is I buy these fancy headcovers from nice courses and then I get scared to use them in case they get dirty or start to fray.

In short, I'm an idiot.

But I hope you find something fantastic at Ballyhack. I'm sure you will. And don't let @Muchmore steal it from you. That guy is sneaky.
Flag...wall...you're welcome 😜

In short, I'm an idiot.

I'm not much of a collector, so I put everything in the bag. My problem is that I'm too anal about everything matching.

Back