sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
It will never happen but I asked Guy Fieri on Twitter to have me and @ddec on Guys Grocery Games to compete against each other.
If by some miracle this happened I wonder who THP members would think would win?

Dean. He’s shockingly nimble.

I take you just to keep this threat interesting

Let’s be honest there is only one thing I am good at and it ain’t golf haha
Dean would try to make ramen noodles

Shane is a grill master. Which he better be, he has 5 of them. But get him away from a grill, and it's no bueno. He's what I like to call, a one trick pony. And that's cool,if thats what are are after. But lets make this clear, he would have zero chance in flavortown. ZERO.

Shane is a grill master. Which he better be, he has 5 of them. But get him away from a grill, and it's no bueno. He's what I like to call, a one trick pony. And that's cool,if thats what are are after. But lets make this clear, he would have zero chance in flavortown. ZERO.
You are having delusions of grandeur

I flipped a coin and @ddec won 😂

I flipped a coin and @ddec won 😂
Thats a good way to predict it haha. Who knows who would win but could you imagine the hijinx that would go in

Thats a good way to predict it haha. Who knows who would win but could you imagine the hijinx that would go in

I know how it would end friend. Sorry about poor performance.

Sounds like Dean knows his way around the spice rack, but I know Shane is a wiley old dog.

It will never happen but I asked Guy Fieri on Twitter to have me and @ddec on Guys Grocery Games to compete against each other.
If by some miracle this happened I wonder who THP members would think would win?
I gotchu. (y)

My random number generator picked @ddec

Hmm I would have to go with either @chefkritter or @Tadashi70...... oh wait, those aren’t options? Well I would still have to go with one of them 🤣

Although I know neither of you personally, my gut was telling me to go with the decster, but his display of sheer arrogance made go with sposey. ;)

If that ever happens we all win because we get to watch!

ddec for me. Don’t know who would actually win, but I have to show some support for my local guy.

This is gold. One trick pony.. lmao!
Anyone ballsy enough to state in their custom title "I have many leather bound books" gets my vote, hands down.

I’d have to go with Shane...guy seems to be a grill master. Sorry Dean! 😂

Back