Mini Golf Trip and Vacation

amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Well guys it is that time of year again for me. It is time for me to take my annual trip to Wisconsin to see my family and play tons of golf. Last year we played 7 different courses in 4 states over 7 days. I needed a vacation to recover from my vacation. This year there will be less travel up there I hope. I will be playing with my dad, uncle, step brothers, and some old golf buddies that are still in the area. I let you guys know this because I will have limited to no computer access while I am gone. Keep posting your questions and I will get back to them as soon as I can. I will also let you know how I played when I get back. I think that I have it timed to play an event or two while I am home. It is a small local tour that I played on years ago and I think I am home for 1 of my favorite events so we will see if the game is there to enter. I fly out first thing monday and will be back monday the 5th of july.

Have fun Andy, hope it's a great time. Take lot's of pictures for us.

Have a good trip Andy!

I have the Leine's covered for you. I know my dad already has the fridge stocked up for me. Thanks for the well wishes guys. I will get some pictures while I am up there.

Enjoy your vaca Andy!

Have fun man!!!!!!!

Have fun. Didn't a Wisconsin public course just awarded a US Open? Maybe you could get that in on the golf rotation.

hope you have a great time Andy! thanks for all your knowledge throughout the year! and many pics please!

Good for you! Enjoy your vacation amollerud and see you when you get back :)

Hope you enjoy your vacation.

Andy, I didnt know you fared from WI. Which part? I grew up in GB and went to college in Milwaukee. Definitely tip a few Leines, but I dont think the Big Butt is in season (my personal fav). I'll be back in WI in two weeks.. cant wait! Enjoy your trip!

enjoy your trip and be safe

Back