Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Awesome day with y’all today! Great course and great company! Gotta do it again soon.

I’m feeling the need to call out Wisconsin for a bit of a boarder battle this summer or fall…. Anyone wanna rumble??
Sorry I missed. Cold one.

Thanks for having me out with you guys yesterday, although I was yet apart of THP!
A good time was had although I shivered the whole way through, and one heck of a deal on the shoes!
Thanks for joining us! Next time it’ll be much warmer!

Thanks for having me out with you guys yesterday, although I was yet apart of THP!
A good time was had although I shivered the whole way through, and one heck of a deal on the shoes!
Welcome to THP, it was nice to meet you!

@LIMEY13 and @rayne02 it was a pleasure meeting you and getting to play a round with you. Look forward to another MN/WI get together! Thank you for driving all that way to golf with a bunch of strangers!
Hope you guys enjoy the interactions on the forum!

:welcome:

You know you belong when you come out of the pro shop with two new pairs of shoes.

It was great to meet you and @LIMEY13 over the weekend. Next time it'll be warmer, there's almost no way it could be colder and golf still being played so that shouldn't be too tough to do.

Yes, planning to visit our neighbors in River Falls Thursday, Aug 1st
I might be persuaded to miss work that day. Where are you thinking/hoping of playing?

:welcome:

You know you belong when you come out of the pro shop with two new pairs of shoes.

It was great to meet you and @LIMEY13 over the weekend. Next time it'll be warmer, there's almost no way it could be colder and golf still being played so that shouldn't be too tough to do.
Haha. Pretty indicative of many of us around here!

By the way @LIMEY13. To tag someone on the forum just put an @ symbol in front of their forum name.

Haha. Pretty indicative of many of us around here!

By the way @LIMEY13. To tag someone on the forum just put an @ symbol in front of their forum name.
Well that is so simple I almost feel stupid not knowing that @Wonger.

Look at that, it works. I apologize in advance, I'm going to be tagging people left and right. Like a kid with a new toy, and just like that I will tire of it. Right @rayne02.:LOL:

Back