My new Bag Boy Revolver is here

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
The UPS man just dropped off my new golf bag.
I went from this
011.jpg

012.jpg

to this
014.jpg

013.jpg

Very nice looking.

That's equipment you can be proud of, MO! Congrats.

All of your equipment other than the fairway woods was designed by Hoefy.

"the new bag boy's here....the new bag boy's here!"

Nice setup, MO! Congrats on the new rig.

thats cool. i want the Revolver Pro so bad

I just found that one of the snaps on the rain hood is broken. I called TGW and talked to them but in order to not have to send the entire bag back to replace the rain hood they told me to call Bag Boy. Bag Boy is sending me out a new hood, props to them. I wouldn't have gone through the hassle of sending the bag back for a new hood.

That was fast. Congrats on the new bag MO.

Hope you enjoy it, I love my Bag Bog Revolver had it a almost 2 years.

Great looking bag--cool how you kept the same color scheme.

An Evolver in a Revolver.

Good decision. White looks good new, but you're right, it would have dirtied up pretty quick.

You can set it up so there is not a single difference to your current setup...but it will give you the options of slight tinkering. I move mine about 2/3* in and out and I have found 3 settings that I love depending on the course I am playing.

But you can add the new hosel and tip to your current shafts (wow that sounds ghey) and just set it up like you currently have it.

I love the 3dx RC. I thought it would not be possible to like a club more then the 3dx DC...and the 4dx did not do it for me. The RC came out and fit my game perfectly!

You can set it up so there is not a single difference to your current setup...but it will give you the options of slight tinkering. I move mine about 2/3* in and out and I have found 3 settings that I love depending on the course I am playing.

But you can add the new hosel and tip to your current shafts (wow that sounds ghey) and just set it up like you currently have it.

Haha, I know I could but that would just add one more thing to an already complicated (for me) process. Maybe if I decide to pick up another shaft I'll order a CYG hosel for it, but right now I'm just going to use what I have.

I used the Revolver for two rounds now, one on a cart and the other on my pull cart. I really love it, having all of the clubs in order and in their own spot is exactly what I've been looking for. With that said I walked 18 today with it, the course was wet and cart path only. It felt like I was dragging an anchor around the back nine, the front wasn't too bad as there are only a couple of moderate hills. I was completely wore out by the time I made it up #12 and my swing started showing it.

Back