Need some shaft suggestions for a 4 hybrid

Sodakrep

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all,

I purchased a Nickent 4/23 hybrid and bought the wrong type of shaft. It has the UST Sr2 regular flex shaft in it, to say the least there is a bit of lag. I figured I could just replace the shaft and have a good hitting hybrid but I don't know what kind of shaft to get. I am a stiff flex and know that it is a .370 tip. Besides that I don't know much so please help with all and any suggestions.

Thanks,

Being that there are no industry standards in flex, there is really only one way to tell. You will get a ton of information here on what people like and what works for them. But in reality, no 2 swings are the same, so your best bet is to get on a monitor with a few and try them out and go with what works best in that head and for your swing. Just my opinion anyway.

I would highly recommend the Aldila DVS shaft. I have it in my driver, and am going to pick up 2 for my hybrids. I love the shaft.

But thats me :)

get the voodoo it is a good shaft

Just a thought but if you are happy with the way the shaft performs in you fairway woods you could use this as the basis for your replacement hybrid shaft. Try some with similar characteristics. I have VS Protos in my Adams and they work very well.

I play a Titlest 585 H 19* hybrid with an Aldila Nv 85 Stiff I bought this club last fall at a local golf discount store in Kissimmee Fl. and it is the first hybrid that I have been able to hit with confidence. I have tried Adams, Taylormade r7 and Burners with no sucess. This club I can hit a fade, draw, straight , even a little bit of a stinger, and I wasn't sure if it was the club head or shaft until I tried and purchased a fairway wood with the same shaft with almost the same results. Hope this helps.

Hitman

Back