New Arccos Link Pro

I did upgrade from the first generation.

Used the Link Pro today and it performed well.

So how was it as far as shots missed etc.? My rounds are always off by a few shots that I have to go back and fix. ( add or remove)

Also, it’s about the same size as the last gen link?

The Link Pro is just ever so slightly thicker than the original Link. There is no clip which I like. I broke three of the clips on my original Link all of which Arccos replaced for free. The weight of the Link Pro without weighing the two seems about the same in hand.

I really like the case which holds the Link Pro that also charges the Link Pro.

In today’s round there were only a few shots that needed to be edited to add a couple of penalties and to reduce the number of putts to account for two birdies that I made.

Other than it worked very well.

The Link Pro is just ever so slightly thicker than the original Link. There is no clip which I like. I broke three of the clips on my original Link all of which Arccos replaced for free. The weight of the Link Pro without weighing the two seems about the same in hand.

I really like the case which holds the Link Pro that also charges the Link Pro.

In today’s round there were only a few shots that needed to be edited to add a couple of penalties and to reduce the number of putts to account for two birdies that I made.

Other than it worked very well.

Good info. Did you notice any improvement from a GPS perspective? Was it faster to initially acquire signal? How about shot locations? Those are two of my biggest issues. I almost always have to start a round using the phone, end that round, then start a new round with the Link before it works. The identified shot locations can be all over the place as well.

Good info. Did you notice any improvement from a GPS perspective? Was it faster to initially acquire signal? How about shot locations? Those are two of my biggest issues. I almost always have to start a round using the phone, end that round, then start a new round with the Link before it works. The identified shot locations can be all over the place as well.
Yes, the Link Pro is quicker to use when starting your round and captures shots better too. I have not had to switch to my phone ever since using it. Battery life is better too. Charging it with the included charging case is very slick!

I played 5 rounds with my phone and it worked flawlessly. Zero missed shots.

Yesterday I tried my new link pro and it was terrible. Missed 12-16 shots. Very disappointed in it. May give it one more try today but it is either defective or it sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

As a long time Arccos user, I can say the new Link Pro is much better than previous iterations. So far, it's about 1 missed shot per round vs way to many before.

I will say this though, don't have anything else in you left front pocket. It will confuse the mic and give you weird results. (I made the mistake of putting my ball marker in with the Link and missed a few shots before I realized why. Put the marker back in the correct pocket and no more issues.

Battery life, HUGE improvement. The farthest I've pushed it so far has been a 4:35 round, 5:43 round and a 4:56 on one charge. It had one light indicator left, but didn't want to risk it crapping out somewhere in the next round so recharged the case. Good to go!

ETA: I've gotten 3 software updates for it now. Can't recall ever getting those on the old Links.

Back