Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I like the ADGs, I have 4 I think. Played in them yesterday. But with me resuming walking. I want max comfort + overran support. As an old guy my power swing is probably y'alls pitch over a bunker 😃

Exactly how I feel, though I'm not worried about either.
Honestly, my thought too, but nike brought these in several colors shook they know something we don't?

@Jman , when you talk about unstable, are you meaning you are worried you'll slip or that they don't provide enough ankle support? I'd be more concerned about the ankle support on the Pegasus for me more so, as they sit a little higher (thicker sole) and have pretty similar ankle support (not much). Like I said, not an issue for me with either, just curious.
I’m talking roll my already jacked because of years of sports ankles.

Both pair of my Pegasus are much more stable through the ankle on the course. Much.

Reactions: Bus
I’m talking roll my already jacked because of years of sports ankles.

Both pair of my Pegasus are much more stable through the ankle on the course. Much.
Somehow I managed to escape my sports escapades with healthy ankles. I never actually even have sprained one.

Somehow I managed to escape my sports escapades with healthy ankles. I never actually even have sprained one.
Same. Knees on the other hand…

Shoulders and elbows here. And now back that I'm old.
The key is to do enough damage to reduce range of motion so much there isn't enough inertia generated at an individual joint.

Sadly my foray into the Nike's of Jordan 1 and Pegasus may be over (for a while)? I have the 1 hi tops for golf and they fit 100% great. But, not a walking in 100 degree hi humidity weather, so wanted the lows, or the pegasus maybe. Finally being in Hilton Head for a few days, allowed me a visit to the PGATSS - where I tried on soooooo many shoes.
Jordan 1
Pegasus
New Balance
Puma (2 types)
Ecco (2 types)
G Fore 2 types

There was something with all of them - but the G Fore MG4+ felt great but shocker on price.
And the Puma Phantom Cat Nitro also felt great but had none in the color I wanted.

The Eccos were ok not great but lot's of toebox room.

We left empty handed - off to the outlets only to get some warm up pants for me for the gym and continued PT. Found a few stores that had stuff - to be continued on the what did you buy today thread.

I will be back eventually, can't stay away from the Jordan 1s. The 11s were just too narrow and the 11 1/2s too long - for some reason the hi tops fit is dead on perfect.

Got the Wolf Grey Jordan 1s in yesterday. Loved them.

Waiting for the fairways to fully come in and will break out the 6s I got this winter.

Can feel the NRG Pegasus calling my name. How are the Pegasus for walking?

oh hi.

air-jordan-i-high-g-mens-golf-shoes-ZgQdl6.png

I like these. Don't know that I'd wear them much with shorts, tho.

Screenshot_20240426_181230_Nike.jpg

Back