ok finally decided to post my swing be gentle...

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
[video=youtube_share;4A7-FykmJow]http://youtu.be/4A7-FykmJow[/video]

camera angle sucked wish i could have got the shaft in the video at the top of the swing. oh well maybe on the next one. please disregard my nervous shuffling about before i get set to swing.

Dude, that looks like a pretty solid swing. No idea why you think you would be plucked apart for that. Looks like your set up is good and looks like you have pretty good balance through out. And from what I could tell, it looks like you striped that one pretty well. There's a lot to be confident about there, IMO.

Dude, that looks like a pretty solid swing. No idea why you think you would be plucked apart for that. Looks like your set up is good and looks like you have pretty good balance through out. And from what I could tell, it looks like you striped that one pretty well. There's a lot to be confident about there, IMO.

thanks bud ... i appreciate the kind words.

By posting this, what are you looking for? Do you have a miss that you are looking to correct?

By posting this, what are you looking for? Do you have a miss that you are looking to correct?

nothing in particular just a critique . my miss is typically left though and i am currently working on straightening out.

that's one solid swing, it looks smooth and the ball flight looked awesome

that's one solid swing, it looks smooth and the ball flight looked awesome

too bad i cant repeat it anymore .. i cant swing down through the ball anymore everything is thin .

Looks like a dang good swing to me! Only suggestion would be to loosen up more at address, stand more naturally and less contrived. Loose but athletic. Good work!

too bad i cant repeat it anymore .. i cant swing down through the ball anymore everything is thin .

Just focus on swinging through the ball, and not hitting at the ball, and you should get that beautiful fluid swing again! Focusing on the finish and holding the finish as well as remembering your tempo will help you, your core swing is a solid swing that looks great, I would love to have that swing!

Last edited:
Just focus on swinging through the ball, and not hitting at the ball, and you should get that beautiful fluid swing again! Focusing on the finish and holding the finish as well as remembering your tempo will help you, your core swing is a solid swing that looks great, I would love to have that swing!

thanks man

Swing looks good to me, but I was more focused on the Julia Orayen Bikini dance video that was up after your swing finished. Much better form, more natural, loose but athletic, perfect tempo, very smooth, beautiful and fluid. Looks awesome. I would love to have that .... ahhh... swing. :banana:

Marc thinks i should stick to blackjack lol

Back