Pendleton wool shirts ?

DG_1234

Reaction score
Handicap
I thought Dixxon flannel was pricey...look nice but gave me sticker shock.

I have a bunch of them, I enjoy the patterns. And you are right, the quality is second to none. I tend to snipe patterns I like when they go on sale. I also like the Trail shirt with the leather elbows, and the classic snapfront on the western styled Canyon. The Quilted Shirt Jacket is an extremely nice piece, I found one at half price a few years back and love it.

If you are into wool outerwear, also check our Johnson Woolen Mills (Vermont). Their shirts tend to be more affordable and heavier weight. The Pendleton stuff is warm but medium weight in nature. Johnson leans heavyweight, their shirt jackets and wool hunting bibs/coats are a Vermont icon. (Much like Pendleton is a better known Oregon icon.) Flannel lined anything from Johnson is not to be missed combining Johnson wool outer shell with Vermont Flannel Co. lining.

I thought Dixxon flannel was pricey...look nice but gave me sticker shock.

Check out the reviews of the Pendleton Board and, or, Lodge model shirts, including some from customers who have owned and worn the same for decades. I believe if one can buy a shirt and have it last, look great for more than 20 years, that is tremendous value.

Last edited:
Back