Preferred Insert - Odyssey White Hot or TaylorMade Pure Roll?

Double Drops

Reaction score
Handicap
Just between these 2 inserts which do you prefer and why - the Odyssey White Hot or TaylorMade Pure Roll?

Also, which of the 2 is hotter than the other?

White hot and it’s not close for me, and I was a long time Spider Tour user. White hot is more muted but feels more solid for me.

Hotter…I’d lean pure roll but I those who have play the new Odyssey putters could probably speak more on that insert.

While I am a Pure Roll fan, White Hot is better and its not even close.

Odyssey by a landslide.

I’ve always thought TM inserts actually took away from what their putters could have been.

White hot is way better but the pure roll is definitely hotter

White hot for feel, pure roll if you play on slow greens

TM pure roll by a large margin for me. Mainly due to personal preference of feel, but it also seems the get the ball rolling slightly better for me. I find the WH hotter/springier which goes back to my feel preference.

I know the OP asked only about these 2 inserts but the White Hot has got to be the best ever right? Or at least is one of the top ones.

White hot and it’s not close for me, and I was a long time Spider Tour user. White hot is more muted but feels more solid for me.

Hotter…I’d lean pure roll but I those who have play the new Odyssey putters could probably speak more on that insert.
I’m with you.
Give me the old Agsi from TM

I know most folks prefer the White Hot, but I actually think the latest TM Pure Roll insert is pretty great. For some reason I've never really gotten along with the White Hot insert, and I'm rolling my Spider Tour pretty well.

I like the feel and roll of the PureRoll and do well with it. Like the White Hot. Not against it, by any means. For my game the PureRoll works really well.

And for bonus, has anyone tried the new TP Black Series with the Pure Roll insert?

Back