davis20

Reaction score
Handicap
Can I update my profile via tapatalk? Anyone know? I went on the thp website from my phone smd couldn't figure it out either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can I update my profile via tapatalk? Anyone know? I went on the thp website from my phone smd couldn't figure it out either.

No sir. You can however do it using a mobile browser. The forum experience is much better on a browser anyways in my opinion.

No sir. You can however do it using a mobile browser. The forum experience is much better on a browser anyways in my opinion.

I haven't used Tapatalk for so long I forgot. There are some downsides to the mobile browser, but not enough to go back.

So much truth here.
All of the new features we have implemented are done for the browser experience due to tapatalks repeated lack of issues and security questions.
We are now the fastest and most feature rich golf forum on the net.

........ it's saying my email is invalid

So much truth here.
All of the new features we have implemented are done for the browser experience due to tapatalks repeated lack of issues and security questions.
We are now the fastest and most feature rich golf forum on the net.
Enjoying all the features and cheers to the updates...

How do I edit my location?

Back