annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Had to be in the Northern part of Charlotte today and saw the sign for the PXG store. The store is beautiful. Lightning, fixtures and vibe felt very good. Their clothing looked really nice. I am sure the folks who go to Top Golf, which is next door must choke when they see the prices. If you're into PXG you know it's going to be higher but the materials are top notch. Didn't have a lot of clubs out but the staff was helpful.
Not sure it's going to be huge success here. Location might hurt it. Wonder how they do in other cities..

Along the way from VA to Columbia a month ago I stopped into this store and had a driver fitting. Fitter was a great guy and very honest. Just couldn't build me a driver that was better than my epic. I told him going in my Badazz shaft was awesome and would slide to whatever I bought. But the builds he had me try out of which there were at least a half dozen, couldn't win. Was a nice store. Easy to find on/off highway.

I was there a few weeks ago and did a iron fitting. Like you said, very nice store and everyone was so helpful, Jay, my fitter, was awesome. I purchased irons, 4-GW, and the price was roughly the same as any other manufacturer. I've already set up a driver fitting with them for this Friday.

Been to the one in Ma a few times, Great staff!
I think the stores look good. PXG has come a long way from where they were.

I think I made my feelings clear in my fitting thread, but I am so glad I don’t have a store near me as I’d be in there all the time buying stuff. I have a mobile fitter that swings by regularly thoigh so I get to try plenty of their gear. I’ve been so impressed by their fitting process, their super quick delivery and the clubs I have are working wonders for my game! The old PXG probably deserved their reputation, but not any more. As far as I’m concerned, they are a fantastic company with great products. Safe to say I’m becoming a fan boy LOL

Had to be in the Northern part of Charlotte today and saw the sign for the PXG store. The store is beautiful. Lightning, fixtures and vibe felt very good. Their clothing looked really nice. I am sure the folks who go to Top Golf, which is next door must choke when they see the prices. If you're into PXG you know it's going to be higher but the materials are top notch. Didn't have a lot of clubs out but the staff was helpful.
Not sure it's going to be huge success here. Location might hurt it. Wonder how they do in other cities..
Right next to top golf. I've been thinking about the full bag fitting for 25 bucks for 💩 and giggles. I work around the corner so I always see it.

Right next to top golf. I've been thinking about the full bag fitting for 25 bucks for 💩 and giggles. I work around the corner so I always see it.
Go, now!

Back