Radio Head Creep, a haunting version

AuzzieMatt

2024 SkyTrak Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I found this the other day and I think I like it a lot more than the original.

Elly-May Barnes is the daughter of an Australian music icon, Jimmy Barnes, she has CP and this is a song off her debut album...it's going on my play list. The media says it's unavailable but if you can find it on Youtube, it's worth a listen.

I like it but not as much as Radiohead's version.

Looks like it's on Spotify as well, hadn't heard the name Jimmy Barnes for many a moon so looked up Ellie-May as soon as I saw this

Trippy video. I like her vocals better than the original, but I like the music in the original better. She's a lot easier on the eyes than Radiohead too. :LOL:

It's not bad. I think I prefer the Radiohead version. As far as covers, Viking Barbie and Jelly Roll did an interesting cover that I enjoyed, but my favorite is probably Daniela Andrade.

It's not bad. I think I prefer the Radiohead version. As far as covers, Viking Barbie and Jelly Roll did an interesting cover that I enjoyed, but my favorite is probably Daniela Andrade.
I like Daniela's version too. Thanks for mentioning it.

Stone Temple Pilots is the only "Creep" I recognize

I love that song. I have seen some good covers of it. This popped up on my social feed the other day and it is a 13 and 15 year old in Germany. I thought it was unreal for kids that age. Kind of a strange choice I thought for young kids but I thought it sounded great.

I love that song. I have seen some good covers of it. This popped up on my social feed the other day and it is a 13 and 15 year old in Germany. I thought it was unreal for kids that age. Kind of a strange choice I thought for young kids but I thought it sounded great.

That is very impressive, especially given their ages.

Stone Temple Pilots is the only "Creep" I recognize

Quite solid song also. Always liked Radiohead's Creep better though.

Wow

I’ll take the Radiohead version.

Tempo of Elly-May is far too slow. Also, I need the guitar, as simple as it may be.

It's not bad, but I feel like it drags a little too much personally. Well done overall though. Always interesting to see different interpretations of hit songs like that.

I like the Radiohead version the best...

Back