Recipe Recipe of the Week - Cherry/Cola Pork Tenderloin

I'm finally making it tomorrow.

That glaze is Wow!! My Son wants to try it with Root Beer next time so I guess we will. Shocked he didn't say Mt. Dew Lol

This is a keeper, for sure.

PXL_20221015_193136349.MP.jpg

PXL_20221015_205203706.MP.jpg

PXL_20221015_215906919.MP.jpg

PXL_20221015_223915909.MP.jpg

That looks perfectly done!

Having this for dinner tonight. Has become a family favorite. Been hard smelling it cook all day & can't wait to dig in Lol

Has anyone done this and taken it to a lower temp than 155°? That seems too high for pork tenderloin since you really only need to get it to 145° internal and it's safe to eat. That extra 10 degrees may dry it out slightly.

It is forgiving in that it is still a tenderloin and does stay tender longer than a loin, which is why I was wondering.

Has anyone done this and taken it to a lower temp than 155°? That seems too high for pork tenderloin since you really only need to get it to 145° internal and it's safe to eat. That extra 10 degrees may dry it out slightly.

It is forgiving in that it is still a tenderloin and does stay tender longer than a loin, which is why I was wondering.
It is definitely not dry.

We have never had an issue with it being dry, but I alway say to make recipes your own, so cook it to your liking for sure.

Back