Recommendations for a Golf Cart Phone Holder

Nicknacker

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm just wondering what you guys have in the way of a golf cart holder. I own my golf cart, so I'm okay with a more permanent solution - either way. For the past year, I've been using this phone steering wheel holder. It's worked pretty well for me since July of 2021. However, it just broke today so wondering if I should get another one or look at something else.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 173956.jpg

The thing I like about this phone holder is that my phone is positioned right in front of me making it easy to check texts, change music, etc. It also has a neat feature that allows you to flip it up when using your scorecard. I rarely use a paper scorecard, so that's a non issue for me. The other thing that I like about this holder is that it's quick and easy to put your phone it it.

The negative is mainly the price, at $36.95. That seems a bit excessive being all plastic, so just wondering what else might be out there. Anything else I should check out?

Don’t have to remove it. I have two of these, one on each side of our cart, for my wife and me.

I have this one. Fits in one of the cup holders that at center of my Yamaha cart console.

Definitely, Desert Fox. Works great!

This is what I have. I went with this because it can be used more than just the golf course. I was using it on my ClicGear, riding cart, bicycle, etc.

iTODOS Cell Phone Holder Mount Clip for Golf Cart,Wheelchair Walker,Stroller,Spin Bike, Table, Clamp Fits iPhone,Galaxy, Nexus,Most Phones and GPS up to 4" Wide,Aluminum Alloy Material https://a.co/d/4eAOPwi

Missed talk of the Desert Fox, just bought one. I've had a heckuva time with our new carts, finding a preferred location for the phone. I already use a similar type way to mount my rangefinder (Frogger Latch-It), so this is right up my alley.

Ram mounts , hundreds of combinations for multitude of uses and devices .. very robust , have a look at the site , ( just a small section of the page ) have had one for 9 years

Attachments

• 21233E34-EC65-4827-BDEA-58F04B2AB8B2.png
    21233E34-EC65-4827-BDEA-58F04B2AB8B2.png
    74 KB · Views: 6
Back