johnday

Your everyday 4J
Reaction score
Handicap
TOO high
Does anybody know of any good youth golf camps in the SE that aren't very expensive?

The Georgia Southern one is good.

idk sometime during the summer

I know you said not very expensive, but the best camp i've ever been to is the Georgia Tech camp. instead of most camps where you beat balls for a few days in a row with course instructors, this camp had both of coaches from GT and the 2 current GT captains, as well as 3 tour pros who had either attended or were good friends of the school and also an up and coming golf phsycologist named Gio Valiante who i believe works with Camillo and some other top notch guys. we went through pretty much how to play golf from the eyes of a tour pro, worked on our swings just a little, and most of it was either on course instruction/ course management stuff and mental game seminars. I came out of there with a whole new look on golf. It was the best investment my dad has ever made besides getting my clubs fit for me. In my opinion, your swing coach is where you tweak your swing, and camps are where you learn how to play from the best, which is exactly what the GT camp did for me

Best one is the David Leadbetter one at IMG. I've personally trained at the site in Orlando and i've sent my son to the one in Bradenton.

Back