robcog

Addicted
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know where I can get a sleeve adapter for my cobra S3...The FujiBlur stiff is too stiff for me in this colder weather and I can't load it. I want to get a HOF shaft in reg...maybe the jamie Sadlowski model. I'd be willing to purchase a used one outright if any of you guys have one lying around. If not..please tell me where...Cobra does not let them go without one of their marked up custom shaft options attached to it.

Thanks

I have the JS house of forged in my driver I got it from 300yards.com it was $150 bucks and they were good to deal with just dont go into the long drive section they are longer and are $50 dollars more. Its a great shaft and I love that he is also from Alberta side bonus for me.

golfworks.com has the sleeves for sale

Thanks guys....on another note,,,do you know if it is possible to buy a universal attachment to install on a driver head that will allow for swapping out different shafts. A driver head that is not otherwise equipped with this capability...

Thanks guys....on another note,,,do you know if it is possible to buy a universal attachment to install on a driver head that will allow for swapping out different shafts. A driver head that is not otherwise equipped with this capability...

I was looking for these the other day I found them at www.golfstiffy.com. Sleeves and adapter for $36

Back