Shoes with wide toe beds?

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got a pair of black Adidas that look great and are comfortable everywhere but the toes, where they squeeze my pinky toes badly on both sides. Gonna have to give them up for something with a wider toe bed, but last time I tried a bunch from Amazon of various brands these were the most comfortable of the group. I have a pair of Skechers that are fine, so mayble I'll get a black pair of those, but would like something maybe a little nicer. I'm an 8.5M, not like I have giant feet, either. They all just seem to get really narrow at the toes these days. Any recommendations? Quality over price as long as they aren't like $200 or something... (y)

Nike offers wides in their golf shoes.

I like True Linkswear. They have a few models on sale now. They run sales like these throughout the yea. TRUE linkswear | End of Season Sale

Of the pairs on sale, the Lux Sport is fantastic. The Lux Pro I would avoid. I had pair of those and the tab on the back rubbed against my heel and had to return those.

Wide toe boxes keep barking dogs muzzled. I too wear M but play in W.

Squarz.

I’ll try some wides. I have narrow heels so generally stick with mediums but whatever works. My toes still hurt from yesterday.

True LInkswear immediately comes to mind. I would avoid the Knit or Lux Knit tho. Ive found them both to completely destroy my heel any time ive tried wearing them. ended up throwing away 5 pairs since I got them super cheap

True linkswear and squarz come to mind.

i need a wide toe box, but i also need some reinforcement there as well. puma's higher end structured shoes like the proadapt delta are pretty much perfect for me.

I have a pair of Sqairz in my rotation. I bought them for the stability they offer . They definitely have a wider toe bed. Not something i was looking for but it does not bother me . I can see where someone who needs the extra toe area width might like these.

My first thought was True Linkswear as well, they're perfectly comfortable...
I have been wearing them exclusively for the last 3 or 4 years. I walk most of my rounds and they are the best for my feet.

Sqairz if you aren't adverse to the look of the squared off toe. Very comfortable, tremendous traction, and they help with balance and stability.

I too have a wide toe area and have gravitated to Ecco and also have a couple of pairs of the True shows. My preference is the Ecco but primarily due to the waterproofing of the show. I will add that I found that with aging my arches have dropped causing me to go up a full size in my shoes. For years I was buying same size and I think part of my toe problem was just not a good fit.

Testing some Squairz right now. They have a wider toe box which they believe provides for a better platform for the body.

Full disclosure I'm in a test group that is testing them in conjunction with Shot Scope to see if they bring dispersion down.

I am hoping more golf brands jump on the wide toe box bandwagon. There are lots of options for regular shoes in this category which I wear for commuting. The Sqairez options are not for me.

Footjoy extra wide and true linkswear

Got some True Linkswear, Squairz, Sketchers, Puma, UnderArmour, Footjoy on the way to try out. (y)

Gfore galivanter wide - amazing.

Fine a pair of Eccos from prior years on clearance.
I'm a 9.5 E and went with size 43 that are perfect.
Went with spike and spikeless versions.

True Linkswear, especially the Originals.

Back