hemiths

Reaction score
Handicap
Done with Matrix. Few people said these may be a respray of old inventory. Can't say I don't agree with them. These are supposed to be regular flex...

Attachments

• IMG_20180608_160352_836.jpg
    IMG_20180608_160352_836.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 0
I don't understand enough about shafts to see what you are getting at.

I don't understand enough about shafts to see what you are getting at.

With matrix, the higher the flex, the thicker the tip walls are. So I have two that I would GUESS are stiff. And three regulars.

What shafts are those?

Just a FWIW, Matrix as a company does not exist anymore. Sorry to hear about the issues though.

What shafts are those?
Radix S VI for my son... ��

Just a FWIW, Matrix as a company does not exist anymore. Sorry to hear about the issues though.

Yes, I was aware. I heard rumblings about them re-doing the left over inventory, but figured I'd roll the dice.

Crapped out. Lol

Radix S VI for my son... ��

Yes, I was aware. I heard rumblings about them re-doing the left over inventory, but figured I'd roll the dice.

Crapped out. Lol

OK. Was hoping they were Studio 84's so I could help you out. I picked up 25 of them for $5 each a while back.

OK. Was hoping they were Studio 84's so I could help you out. I picked up 25 of them for $5 each a while back.

Much appreciated sir. Very generous thought.

I have an email out to DTG, I'm fairly certain they'll meet me half way. They have excellent customer service. It's not the monetary part of it, I just feel like Matrix got one over on both DTG and the consumer.

If you don't get a response try the thick barrels in the wedges and trim less. You may make a home made matrix spinner.

If you don't get a response try the thick barrels in the wedges and trim less. You may make a home made matrix spinner.

I don't tip tri because they're for my junior. But I actually took the two stiff ones and put them in the PW and 9... we'll see how it goes.

I'll have to just bite the bullet and by some shafts direct from a manufacturer that isn't screwing people over, even from the grave.

weird, none of mine ever looked like that

I don't tip tri because they're for my junior. But I actually took the two stiff ones and put them in the PW and 9... we'll see how it goes.

I'll have to just bite the bullet and by some shafts direct from a manufacturer that isn't screwing people over, even from the grave.

So you heard bad things and you rolled the dice anyway and now your mad ? Not trying to be a Richard but I would have never rolled the dice good luck I hope you get it resolved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you heard bad things and you rolled the dice anyway and now your mad ? Not trying to be a Richard but I would have never rolled the dice good luck I hope you get it resolved

*you're

No, it was sarcasm. I did think DTG would have a little quality control, cause they're good at double checking their inventory. I know they'll make good. I'm just a little salty Matrix went out like that. They were $10... not the hill to die on for me. But wanted to at least get the word out. Have a good one.

*you're

No, it was sarcasm. I did think DTG would have a little quality control, cause they're good at double checking their inventory. I know they'll make good. I'm just a little salty Matrix went out like that. They were $10... not the hill to die on for me. But wanted to at least get the word out. Have a good one.

Sorry I guess I misunderstood you’re sarcasm

Back