WTB Stiff Shafted 3/4 wood

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm looking for a newer, so released in the last year or so, stiff shafted 3 or 4 fairway wood, so in that 15* - 17* range. I've tried a bunch of different stuff and still haven't found exactly what's gonna work in my bag setup, so I figured I'd throw it out to THP and see what people having laying around they may be looking to sell. Shoot me a PM if you happen to have one available.

I have a stiff shafted Epic Flash 5W that I am selling that I played down to 17 deg ( 4W ) with an EvenFlow black Stiff 75g shaft. It's a rocket off the deck and far easier to hit I thought than the 3w. It's currently with @Tread23 as he was looking for something similar to try out and I let him try it out to see if he was interested in it. I don't think he's been able to play it yet though with the shut down. In your wheel house?

I have a stiff shafted Epic Flash 5W that I am selling that I played down to 17 deg ( 4W ) with an EvenFlow black Stiff 75g shaft. It's a rocket off the deck and far easier to hit I thought than the 3w. It's currently with @Tread23 as he was looking for something similar to try out and I let him try it out to see if he was interested in it. I don't think he's been able to play it yet though with the shut down. In your wheel house?
😭 don’t remind me. Someone needs to put it to good use, it sure is purty.

I have an almost new 917 TITLEIST 16.5 deg. 4 wood that can be adjusted to be a 3 Wood or 5 wood. The shaft is an upgraded Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec stiff shaft that is a 3 Wood length. This thing has only been hit at the range as I game the a 15 deg with the same setup.

BUMP, I'm still on the hunt

Any interest in trying a Mizuno ST190TS ?20200427_151120.jpg20200427_151150.jpg

I have a pretty new Sim Max 3 wood with a MCA C6 Blue Stiff shaft, standard length. Used on 3 rounds, and 2 driving range sessions so maybe a couple dozen hits.

I'm still on the hunt and after trying the riptide shaft in the mavrik max head, I'd bump any mavrik FW with a riptide shaft to the top of my ponder list!

Bump, still on the lookout!

Bump, still searching

Cobra f9 3/4 wood. Stiff shaft, hit probably 10 times total. Can’t remember which shaft (not at home at the moment). Is that something you are interested in?

Edit: Atmos 75 stiff shaft

Last edited:
I also have an Epic Flash 5 wood.

Lock it up

Back