Stitch Golf: Yay or Nay

Love Stitch!!! That’s not my favorite shirt but I’m not into wider stripes. Great apparel,I own polos, vests, pants. I own an SL2 bag. I do buy a lot of it on sale. I think the travel bags are over engineered which add to the price. I’m waiting on a roller that works as a carry on. Just looked at their hoodies. Way overpriced.

Last edited:
I like the feel of Stitch shirts. I've only got 2, but I'd definitely add more to my closet.

Stitch is one of three top brands IMHO

I am not paying that kind of money for clothing that commands that kind of price only because people are silly enough to buy it.

I am not paying that kind of money for clothing that commands that kind of price only because people are silly enough to buy it.
Don’t blame you. But, take a look occasionally. When Stitch goes on sale it’s like 40-50% off. I’ve never bought a shirt at full price.

I like their stuff. The shirts have held up over time for me

No to Stitch as even though they have a M, ML, and L their polos don’t fit me as well as many other brands. Their ML is too tight in the shoulders and the L is too big in the body.

Yay for me. Shirt looks great in person.
View attachment 9246489
How's the fit? I don't want a boxy/traditional fit like FJ or Peter Millar offer sometimes. I like their prints and designs and I am thinking of picking one up to try. I prefer a more athletic/tighter fit versus loose.

How's the fit? I don't want a boxy/traditional fit like FJ or Peter Millar offer sometimes. I like their prints and designs and I am thinking of picking one up to try. I prefer a more athletic/tighter fit versus loose.
Its fairly traditional.
I wear a M/L in their shirts and they fit similar to how Summer Comfort does in Millar.

Its fairly traditional.
I wear a M/L in their shirts and they fit similar to how Summer Comfort does in Millar.
That's my answer too. I wear the M/L as well and fits like a charm.

Have not tried any Stitch clothing, but I really want to.

Like the others. I normally wear a XXL and the XL fit me very well, it's a good shirt but it is not slim by any means. More traditional, it is also long(er) which is fantastic.

I’m a yes… I like their stuff, this one is very Easter-y.

I don’t mind it at all. Would be perfect for today

The 1/4 zip I have is my go to, favorite pullover. I wear it at least twice a week at the office. I like but don’t always love the shirts. They are a bit boxy for me, but the material is great.

Not feeling that polo, but love the brand

Back