jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Announcing: SuperStroke’s First "Off the Truck" Grip Release

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.50.11 AM.png

In the spirit of celebrating Tour-proven grip models, SuperStroke is excited to announce the launch of its "Off the Truck" series. The new Off the Truck label highlights the fact that these grips have been developed with crucial input from tour professionals seeking feel, comfort, performance, and a competitive edge.

SuperStroke’s first Off the Truck Release is the Zenergy 2.0 PT putter grip. Available in White and Black, and White and Red colorways, the Zenergy 2.0 PT was designed for players looking for a slightly larger version of the very popular Zeneryg 1.0 PT. It has a smaller overall profile and features a pistol-style shape with a more pronounced arc under the top hand extending into the butt area of the grip.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.50.29 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.51.20 AM.png

The Zenergy 2.0PT also features enhanced Spyne™ Technology which is an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that is engineered to square the fact at impact. In addition, the Zenergy 2.0PT has new Multi-Zone Texturing which is strategically placed textures in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.

The SuperStroke 2.0 PT is now available exclusively at superstrokeusa.com

I am so glad that they have brought this type of stuff to market.

That’s interesting.

• Admin
I'm very interested in this grip. I keep trying larger ones but they never just seem right to me, really like the new Spyne Tech too.

Yeah I think I could definitely game one of those

• Admin
Installed mine on Saturday. Really liking the feel over the 1.0

1680540131580506225624428538592.jpg

Mm. Like SuperStroke. Like new grip designs. Don't really like the Off the Truck approach. The tour truck thing is getting a little tired. You can just say it's a new design with new features and benefits and charge the $5 more. I'll still buy it.

Most everyone here says the tour things don't have any sway over them anyway. ;)

I'm not a fan of pistol-style grips, but more options for golfers is always a good thing.

I am so glad that they have brought this type of stuff to market.
Absolutely love it when companies do this :love: and I am curious what this grip is like

Hmmm i might have to try that and see how the spyne tech works. The grip looks good

These are interesting. I’m in the market and will be adding new grips to a few putters. Time to experiment!!!

Interesting, Would love to see them do something like this to the wristlock.

Announcing: SuperStroke’s First "Off the Truck" Grip Release

View attachment 9168810

In the spirit of celebrating Tour-proven grip models, SuperStroke is excited to announce the launch of its "Off the Truck" series. The new Off the Truck label highlights the fact that these grips have been developed with crucial input from tour professionals seeking feel, comfort, performance, and a competitive edge.

SuperStroke’s first Off the Truck Release is the Zenergy 2.0 PT putter grip. Available in White and Black, and White and Red colorways, the Zenergy 2.0 PT was designed for players looking for a slightly larger version of the very popular Zeneryg 1.0 PT. It has a smaller overall profile and features a pistol-style shape with a more pronounced arc under the top hand extending into the butt area of the grip.

View attachment 9168811View attachment 9168812

The Zenergy 2.0PT also features enhanced Spyne™ Technology which is an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that is engineered to square the fact at impact. In addition, the Zenergy 2.0PT has new Multi-Zone Texturing which is strategically placed textures in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.

The SuperStroke 2.0 PT is now available exclusively at superstrokeusa.com
I can't wait for more colors

Fan of the superstroke grips but have never messed with a pistol style. For me, alot of white doesn’t tend to work so well, at least with this color scheme. I am the dirty kid.

How’s the love for these grips? I’m really trying to like the SS2.0 but every time I put a pistol grip on anything it just feels right. I really like the way the bottom of the grip is tapered and not squared off.

How’s the love for these grips? I’m really trying to like the SS2.0 but every time I put a pistol grip on anything it just feels right. I really like the way the bottom of the grip is tapered and not squared off.
It's a nice grip. It's very similar to the old 1.0p (NOT 1.0pt) which is Superstroke's best ever grip imo. The 1.0p is slightly bigger and rounder compared to the 2.0pt. But since the 1.0p is more or less impossible to find, the 2.0pt is a good alternative.

I really like what they are doing with this thought process. If they can bring a Corded Pistol GT Tour to the masses, I will stock up and put one on every single putter I own.

I would like to try one. I found the 1.0 PT a little smaller than I like for the claw / saw grip I use.

While I do use a SuperStroke grip on my putter, I find the materials they use not as durable as when they first released grips. Also they would mix in some all black and gray color schemes, to which now everything has white in it. Pretty sure they do this as how dingy they tend to become, allows them to sell more grips.

They’re definitely slicker than the originals.

Is there any way to get these Off The Truck grips besides direct from SuperStroke? Their 13" interests me because I putt with my index fingers down and wear 3xl gloves, so my hands are too big for the standard grip. The 13 claw would be perfect, but it's been sold out since Wyndham won the US Open.

Back