Taylormade RSI 1 fakes?

Codyc_13

Reaction score
Handicap
So, I just bought a set of RSI-1 irons from a place called Island Golf on Amazon, I got a 4-PW, AW for 599 shipped. I was just looking at the Taylormade website and it said the the serial number would be on the 5 or 7 iron, and there would be no serial numbers on the wedges.

The thing is, ALL of my clubs have a serial number on them. Is there any way to tell if these clubs are fake or not? I though that 599 for 4-PW, AW was a REALLY good deal, I just hope it wasn't to good to be true. I'm probably just paranoid...

Try registering the serial number on Taylormade's website, that will be your best indication if they are fake or not. Do you have any pics?

Try registering the serial number on Taylormade's website, that will be your best indication if they are fake or not. Do you have any pics?
You can copy real serial numbers.

Best bet is to just make sure to buy from an authorized TM dealer.

I have not used Amazon yet, but is there any rating of the user like eBay? I hope they are real, if not PayPal will solve this all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I have a set of RSi2's sent directly from TM and they all have serial numbers on them.

Not sure if this helps or not, but my old set of burner plus irons were from TM and each club had the serial number on it.

While not RSI1s, my irons were a custom order through Taylormade last year and they all have serial numbers on them too.

My RSi1's have serial numbers on every club and they were ordered directly from Taylormade.

Hey quick question... I am about to buy the RSI 1s lightly used from someone, however I do not see the slots on the club face and something about them isn't right to me... If someone could take a look at them and let me know that would be awesome

Hey quick question... I am about to buy the RSI 1s lightly used from someone, however I do not see the slots on the club face and something about them isn't right to me... If someone could take a look at them and let me know that would be awesome

If you feel uncomfortable with it walk away. Also post a few pics so people can take a look.

Call TM and they will give you the best advice. they'll cross check the serial numbers, and give you other ways to spot fakes.

Back