Thank you Cleveland and Scottsdalegolf

paintitblack85

Reaction score
Handicap
About 10 Weeks ago i ordered a custom fitted Cleveland CG 16 Wedge on Scottsdalegolf.co.uk. The delivery got delayed several times and i wrote several emails. Now after 10 Weeks i was starting to be annoyed. But i finally was told by scottsdalegolf that i will receive my wedge in one week and because of the delay cleveland was going to offer the wedge for free. I was quite surprised because i didn't expect this. But i have to say great customer service from cleveland. Thank you very much.
(Sorry for my bad english) ;)

Meh...a few punctuation errors. Great English though. :wink: Great service on Cleveland's part also!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Great stuff paintitblack, your english is just fine and Cleveland just rocks. Great company and it is nice to see them taking care of you like this.

That's the way to have people become loyal customers. Glad they took care of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think Cleveland has the greatest customer service! They did things for me last year that were above and beyond anything I ever expected. Great company and its partly why ive become loyal to them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yes i am absolutely amazed by this customer service. And i'll get my next wedge from cleveland again for sure

Wow. Very solid, Cleveland Golf. And congrats on your wedge.

Very cool. Cleveland falls into that list of companies that just "gets it" right now.

Back