EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

This one is shaping up to be the sleeper of the year!!!

Now we just need to figure out who is who!

Ground rules will be set and friends don’t let friends “Hot Bath” together lol

Ted Lasso Talking About Me GIF by Apple TV+
I think they are saying I’m the Combustible one, but I can be Calm too.

@BigDill, @JDax, and @mikeg_74 can we get a synopsis of what UST Mamiya events you have taken part of in the past? Equipment you recieved, where did it take place, how you played, etc.? Favorite UST product ever? Just to catch everyone up on your history with UST. Thanks.
2018 Graphite Challenge at PGA National. I was a late addition when someone had to drop out. We received a ton of swag, and a full set of Ben Hogan irons with UST Mamiya Recoil Proto shafts. They are the all black ones with the THP logos set up like a bear claw. I didn’t play very well, and the conditions were very wet, but we had a freaking blast playing some golf in the weather and just hanging and talking about golf and life. It was fantastic.

2019 Distance Bash at Hammock Beach. This event was driver focused and we were given a bunch of swag and a Cobra SpeedZone driver with a UST Mamiya shaft. I was fit for the LINQ gunmetal which was brand new at the time. Totally changed the way I approach golf and made me learn how to hit a driver. Great group of guys and we had a blast. It was the last experience before covid hit. My play was also not great but I had flashes. It was the event I went to that really made me feel like I could be more confident playing.

And the Distance Bash is what gave rise to whatever this was…BigDill: Fairway Hunter

I can’t say enough good things about the positive impact that THP, UST Mamiya and @DannyLe have had on my golf game and life generally. I am orders of magnitude better because of them.

2018 Graphite Challenge at PGA National. I was a late addition when someone had to drop out. We received a ton of swag, and a full set of Ben Hogan irons with UST Mamiya Recoil Proto shafts. They are the all black ones with the THP logos set up like a bear claw. I didn’t play very well, and the conditions were very wet, but we had a freaking blast playing some golf in the weather and just hanging and talking about golf and life. It was fantastic.

2019 Distance Bash at Hammock Beach. This event was driver focused and we were given a bunch of swag and a Cobra SpeedZone driver with a UST Mamiya shaft. I was fit for the LINQ gunmetal which was brand new at the time. Totally changed the way I approach golf and made me learn how to hit a driver. Great group of guys and we had a blast. It was the last experience before covid hit. My play was also not great but I had flashes. It was the event I went to that really made me feel like I could be more confident playing.

And the Distance Bash is what gave rise to whatever this was…BigDill: Fairway Hunter

I can’t say enough good things about the positive impact that THP, UST Mamiya and @DannyLe have had on my golf game and life generally. I am orders of magnitude better because of them.
How am I just now finding out about this video? I think we need a Fairway Hunter sequel.

I think they are saying I’m the Combustible one, but I can be Calm too.
I’m Mexican and can be “passionate” at times. I also always carry a knife with me so we’ll keep them guessing

I’m Mexican and can be “passionate” at times. I also always carry a knife with me so we’ll keep them guessing
If @JDax is the Calm one, this duo should be fun

Naming this one was a blast.
Lots of Gaslit references but went with this one
Team names on the cutting room floor should be its own thread 😂

Wasn’t that 2019 right before the world shut down?
IMG_3146.jpeg

We would probably get canceled for hurt feelings
if Team Jewamese didn’t cancel you i think you’re safe sharing lol

Team Calm and Combustible.... lol I've only played with @JDax and attended his emergency range session. I assume @mikeg_74 is the most patient angel on earth. ;)

A live look at Team Calm & Combustible!

team calm.jpg

You can already tell this is going to be a fun event. I can't wait to see the rest of the teams announced and the team names.

Team Calm and Combustible.... lol I've only played with @JDax and attended his emergency range session. I assume @mikeg_74 is the most patient angel on earth. ;)
I’ll be looking at him from my chair with a drink and let him know, “it’s too late to find it now, just chill bro!! “

Only three spots left for this one…who is it going to be?!?!?

Back