EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I’m contemplating going graphite, just need to figure out something comparable to what i have now. My other brand clubs have CTaper Lite regular flex, but that’s an upcharge in cobra irons

I’m just shocked it wasn’t me
It’s once a year magic, but I didn’t have less than 24 hours on my bingo card.

I just built a set of Darkspeed, I could live with this. And figure it out…
IMG_2197.jpeg

Last edited:
If you got selected and this is your first exposure to the Cobra lineup for this year, or period for that matter, you are going to be thrilled. I hope this opens your eyes to the brand. The Darkspeed lineup goes toe to toe with any other OEM , the King Tours irons are CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED and the wedges are as well.
3 weeks and lots of decisions to be made. Enjoy it all!

If you got selected and this is your first exposure to the Cobra lineup for this year, or period for that matter, you are going to be thrilled. I hope this opens your eyes to the brand. The Darkspeed lineup goes toe to toe with any other OEM , the King Tours irons are CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED and the wedges are as well.
3 weeks and lots of decisions to be made. Enjoy it all!
Truth. Also though Cobra has always been there just waiting for the chance. Their woods over the years have had some absolute bombers and their irons haven’t been bad either. They are just slept on more than some others.

I’m going to go hit the darkspeeds before I make any decisions.

Back