The Hanger by Watson Golf

Rick53

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone bought one of these yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMH6ebQGtn8

I am sorta Soured on Training Aids after My experience with The Power Package. I recently received 2 of them as gifts . The Company would only give me Credit because they were bought as Gifts: Never heard of such a thing before. There's nothing I need so I am stuck with 2 of these. Makes me mad. I like the product but not the Company's Business Practices . I do see the Hanger says 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee : Not So with some of the Other Training Aides I've tried

I've thought about it, but it seems too easy to make one yourself. Pros have been using a real hanger for this for years. They didn't eve come up with an original name!

Yeah I wondered about that . Not sure it's even my Problem :

That looks like a lot of other swing toys. I'm not interested in one.

lol...$70?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Just google "HangerGolf Drills" and use a regular hanger.

I bought something similar that's yellow and attaches to the club.These things pop up every so many years. Buy lessons.

I just use a plastic coat hanger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I traded @ORT for this training aid. I hit the ball exceptionally high and am hoping this can help remedy that. Anyone else used this before? I’ve tried the regular coat hangar, but it is always kinda aggravating to use.

I’ve been using this training aid of a while. Really like it. It has helped with consistency, ball striking, and delofting the club. I don’t care much for the plastic club head visual aid, but it’s ok.

I’ve been using this training aid of a while. Really like it. It has helped with consistency, ball striking, and delofting the club. I don’t care much for the plastic club head visual aid, but it’s ok.
I just got mine and the structure ball about 2 weeks ago. Limited time using them but both training aids are exactly what my instructor has been having me work on during our lessons. When im not at the lesson its been nice to use those 2 aids to continue the feedback

Ordered a structure ball this morning after watching a video on YouTube from Matt Blois detailing 4 drills he is doing. The drill most applicable to me was related to his backswing issues which are similar to mine and the structure ball was what he was demonstrating with. The hangar is more for stuff that i don’t currently need help with.

Still using this consistently. I like it as a warmup on the range.

I find when I have a bad day swinging the club, I can use this for about 15-20 minutes, and my swing improves dramatically.

Still using this consistently. I like it as a warmup on the range.
I find when I have a bad day swinging the club, I can use this for about 15-20 minutes, and my swing improves dramatically.
I try to start range sessions with an 8i and The Hanger. What a huge difference in ball flight and swing direction when used correctly.

When I really focus on body turn and letting the club fall naturally in the slot, the ball explodes off the face. My tendency is to get too over the top in my backswing forcing me to get handsy/flippy at impact. With The Hanger it forces me to hold the wrist angle better and I try to over exaggerate it on the follow through

The first few shots I hit after taking this off always feel so good

I have one of these and I'm amazed (saddened) by how incredibly difficult it is for me to hit a ball with.

My swing mechanics are built off of a closed club face and this device seems to want significantly more rotation than my brain can sort out. Every now and again I'll try it again, oofa it's not easy for me to achieve a clean strike that travels straight. Most shots just go dead right.

There’s a fair amount of these on AZN , some come with a small variety of extras

I have one of these and I'm amazed (saddened) by how incredibly difficult it is for me to hit a ball with.

My swing mechanics are built off of a closed club face and this device seems to want significantly more rotation than my brain can sort out. Every now and again I'll try it again, oofa it's not easy for me to achieve a clean strike that travels straight. Most shots just go dead right.

This is very surprising. Can you maintain firm pressure with the hangar on your lead forearm and still open up the club face?

This is very surprising. Can you maintain firm pressure with the hangar on your lead forearm and still open up the club face?

In order to hit the ball I need to feel like I just flip the club.. A feeling that is vereeeery far from my usual.

In order to hit the ball I need to feel like I just flip the club.. A feeling that is vereeeery far from my usual.

I was in the same boat. I used to flip at it too. It’s really helped stop that and lower my ball flight.

I used this training aid to warm up Friday. A guy saw me and started asking questions about it. I told him to try it out. He seemed to really like it.

Back