I'm leaving in about an hour to go with the boy's soccer team from my high school to the Texas State Championship tournament...we're down to the final 4 teams. If we win tonight we play for the state championship on Saturday. This is the first team in any sport in my 27 years working with high school sports that has gone to the championship tournament.

My home course is opening up finally! Range opened today, 9 hole par-3 opens tomorrow and two of the three 9's apparently open next weekend.

It's Friday, I pick up my new driver tomorrow morning and I'm going on a date with the Minister tomorrow night. ;)

Milo’s first post heartworm procedure heartworm test was negative!!! Now we wait 8 months for the official all clear, but in the meantime over the next 4 weeks we can start ramping up his activity, woohoo!!
Great news.

Milo’s first post heartworm procedure heartworm test was negative!!! Now we wait 8 months for the official all clear, but in the meantime over the next 4 weeks we can start ramping up his activity, woohoo!!
Great news!

This kid is too much cute.

Daughter is pretty solid too.

IMG_9321.jpegIMG_9322.jpeg

Great news.

I missed this and I'm sorry for it, but that's absolutely phenomenal news!!

Awesome news!!!

Our oldest daughter got engaged over the weekend and we are super happy and excited for them. We have become close to his parents over the past few years and his aunt and uncle are our summertime Minnesota neighbors and very good friends of ours. He has 3 brothers and an amazing family that will keep her living near us for at least half of the year. Now the wedding planning starts…

Just seeing this…that is awesome news.

Our oldest daughter got engaged over the weekend and we are super happy and excited for them. We have become close to his parents over the past few years and his aunt and uncle are our summertime Minnesota neighbors and very good friends of ours. He has 3 brothers and an amazing family that will keep her living near us for at least half of the year. Now the wedding planning starts…

Congrats!

Great news.

Last day of work for two weeks!

Flying home to NY with my 4 year old tomorrow. Can’t wait to see family and golf with some buddies. Haven’t been home in a year.

Kinda like none of your rounds are bogey free 🥰

@MWard cut me like a knife here and made me realize I need some help with the game. Contacted a coach this morning and have scheduled a 30 minute talk with him tomorrow, and will be moving forward with some lessons in preparation for December (as well as my game in general)

I can be free for coaching as well. Can’t hurt 😀

@MWard cut me like a knife here and made me realize I need some help with the game. Contacted a coach this morning and have scheduled a 30 minute talk with him tomorrow, and will be moving forward with some lessons in preparation for December (as well as my game in general)
1st lesson booked for next Saturday morning to get started on getting better.

After working at a drill from my last lesson the past 2 weeks this was 30 balls at the range. I surprised myself. I'm hoping out translates to better shots on course!
20240417_181636.jpg

Back