The Putting Board - Excellent

Desmond

Let's have fun.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I have a LAB DF3 putter and lie angle is so important, and important for any putter, I wanted to make certain my lie angle was correct. My lie angle is 67 but I was putting my hands at 69-70 arching my wrists too much. It's tough to tell if your hands are set correctly unless you have feedback. Enter the Putting Board. This board gives you the feedback. It comes with a soft carrying case. Take the board out and it easily folds out for a quick setup. Pics say it all.

Tried it out in the house and then on the putting green and my aim immediately improved since my lie angle was now correct. Took the board away and was able to repeat and make breaking putts. I have a few 20 footers that break on the home green and I always have trouble with aim. My incorrect hand position added a variable that threw me off. After 5 minutes with the Putting Board, my aim went from right and left to "in the hole." Let's see if it holds up. But at the least, you will know your lie angle is correct, which will improve your ability to make putts.

IMG_3918.jpeg

Set at my correct lie angle above

IMG_3917.jpeg

View of the Board

IMG_3919.jpeg

Set the lie angle above

Last edited:
Back