TM R11 Stock shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
Is the KBS tour the stock shaft for that iron? I had trouble finding info on the stock shaft offering from TM official website. Thanks

Is the KBS tour the stock shaft for that iron? I had trouble finding info on the stock shaft offering from TM official website. Thanks

Fantastic skim as there is a huge thread with the stock shaft mentioned every time, KBS TOUR 90!!!!

Fantastic skim as there is a huge thread with the stock shaft mentioned every time, KBS TOUR 90!!!!

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

And the Best Skim of the Year Award goes to......................

How bout not even a skim at all. lol I had about 5 mins to get on the computer so I thought I'd just ask. Next time I will not even ask in fear that it might appear as if Im a dreaded skimmer. I'll call the company or watts. Thanks for the help.

Good day to you madam!

How bout not even a skim at all. lol I had about 5 mins to get on the computer so I thought I'd just ask. Next time I will not even ask in fear that it might appear as if Im a dreaded skimmer. I'll call the company or watts. Thanks for the help.

Good day to you madam!

Oh man, relax. We're just having some fun. However, as mods you could save us some work by taking a little more time to do a search next time. Pretty please.

Lets all remember we are all here for the same reasons...To discuss the great game of golf. People put their heart and souls and time into forum testing and have gone out of their way to discuss the shaft options and stock shaft in the TaylorMade R11 thread, hence the reason for the comments. Lets not resort to name calling in anyway and remember that this place is about fun.

I have closed this thread since the answer was given and the OP only had a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back