Thedoswells

Reaction score
Handicap
GST 12.0
Hi
im sure this will have been discussed but I can't find details about the second gen tomtom watch. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
thanks
steve

Thanks but I was meaning the new version which I believe is due to be released next month.. Wondering if anyone had an advance viewing etc..
Cheers

Gotcha. If it's coming out next month I would bet THP has a preview thread up around that time. Best place anywhere for golf, right here on THP!

Gotcha. If it's coming out next month I would bet THP has a preview thread up around that time. Best place anywhere for golf, right here on THP!

Bumping this thread to see if anyone as seen or tested the TomTom Golfer 2.
From what I have seen in the Videos - it's pretty slick.

Warning: Do not purchase TomTom GPS Golfer 2 watch. I purchased this product 2 years ago. I recently updated the firmware after a round of golf. The TomTom GPS Golfer 2 watch no longer works. The display show the time only. I have tried soft and hard reset. I spent countless time with TomTom online chat. The representative said he will check with his superiors for possible replacement. They sent me emails for specifics like box, serial # etc. I sent them everything and was denied replacement. When I asked about repairing it I did not get a response. For an expensive product they don't treat their customers very well. Warning do not purchase this product.

Back