redcamaro72

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been doing some research and have looked at the tour lock pro system to counter balance my clubs. Just wandering if anyone has had any experience using these tour lock pro system.

Not sure about their new products but the Tour Lock Pro system is very solid and affordable with good options - just put one in a putter tonight for a customer.

I've been doing some research and have looked at the tour lock pro system to counter balance my clubs. Just wandering if anyone has had any experience using these tour lock pro system.

Is there anywhere that has a good price for a starter kit. I don't know which weights I'll need for I want to try them for my woods, irons and putter.

Put a 100 gram in my putter, and it seems to have made a big difference in distance control so far. I can see myself experimenting with my irons soon...

I have a set. Very affordable and easy to install. I hope you know which weights you want before making the purchase. And I would recommend the drill bit that creates the counter sink into the back end of the grip. I like the Tour Locks for the convenience.

I was thinking 20 gram for irons, 40 gram for Driver and 50 gram for putter. Am I in the ball park for the weights?

Back