UPS Guy Must Hate Us + Reviews Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So today the UPS guy stopped by again and he comes up and says "You are the luckiest guy in the world or you have a shopping problem". It was funny, and he is a great guy. But besides that, here is what is coming up.

Belts! I can't wait! :banana:

Like Christmas every day! Remember these important stats:

Shoes: 11M
Waist: 34
Pant Length: 33
Shirt size: L

:worship:

Sounds great.

Good to hear you're reviewing Ashworth.

Good, keep Brown coming!

So today the UPS guy stopped by again and he comes up and says "You are the luckiest guy in the world or you have a shopping problem". ....

By the way Josh, your 'problem' is a good problem to have.

Excited to hear about Ashworth. It’s a name that’s not been out of the mainstream long enough to be totally forgotten. Dewsweeper short was my go too for a long time. Plus killer logo.

Excited to hear about Ashworth. It’s a name that’s not been out of the mainstream long enough to be totally forgotten. Dewsweeper short was my go too for a long time. Plus killer logo.
Might be a little behind on this one ....

Though I was super excited about belt week for a few seconds.

The OP was over 12 years ago.... ;)

Did this thread get snapped out of existence by thanos and hulk just snapped it back in? 12.5 years? Is ashworth still around?

Did this thread get snapped out of existence by thanos and hulk just snapped it back in? 12.5 years? Is ashworth still around?

That damn Thanos.

@JB Can you post a picture of your stack of boxes being delivered one day? I think that would be a sight to see at some point..

As long as we are going back in time, any idea when the review for the new Nike Slingshot 4D will be posted?

Back