Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Megan Schofill currently leading Latanna Stone 4up through 31 at Bel Aire CC. Schofill is local to my area, but currently plays for Auburn. My wife watched after her and her sister at an after school/day care. She took third in a local tournament I played in some weeks back playing against a lot of very good male golfers.

Latanna Stone for equal comparison is based out of Buckhorn Springs, just outside of the Brandon area. She’s carrying a +5.7 index… 😳

Latanna Stone for equal comparison is based out of Buckhorn Springs, just outside of the Brandon area. She’s carrying a +5.7 index… 😳
That's ok, I guess.

Stone was 5 down through 7 in her semifinal match yesterday and won in 20 holes.

Schofill just won 4 & 3.

Screenshot_20230813_212007_GHIN.jpg

I don't know if this is just scores from her home course, which isn't exactly tough, but either way... yeesh

Tough break for Stone on that lip-out. But Schofill seemed generally in control most of the round, probably did not alter the outcome. Auburn currently boasting Women's Am Champ, Schofield, and former ANWA champ Anna Davis. Not bad

I caught the last couple holes of this, nice win by Schofill.

View attachment 9198656

I don't know if this is just scores from her home course, which isn't exactly tough, but either way... yeesh

The last 20 rounds have been at her home course, but the tees she’s been playing from don’t seem to exist.

Most of her scores have been put in from a 76.5/135 rating. That’s rather gross.

The last 20 rounds have been at her home course, but the tees she’s been playing from don’t seem to exist.

Most of her scores have been put in from a 76.5/135 rating. That’s rather gross.
Might be the private course in Thomasville, GA. The highest ladies' tee listed is about there. Her caddie won the tournament I mentioned earlier where she got third.

Might be the private course in Thomasville, GA. The highest ladies' tee listed is about there. Her caddie won the tournament I mentioned earlier where she got third.
Good call, she’s got a FL GHIN, and she’s a member of that course you are referring to. Also.. That’s pretty effing good.

Back