UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

IMG_1377.jpeg

Got to debut these today! Cannot wait to get out more and a range session with them… they feel so smooth but not “loose”whip feel that you can get from graphite sometimes!

They are definitely slightly higher launch than the TT DG x100 I was in before but it’s not obnoxiously high that I can’t handle it. Today was a tough day to tell if my distances are effected at all with the amount of wind that was happening
IMG_1376.jpeg

I reshafted my Edison 2.0 wedges today with these. The 90 F3 in my 49* and two 105 Wedge shafts in my 54 and 59. They’ll get butt trimmed and gripped tomorrow and put into play in league match play tomorrow late afternoon. Details to follow.

For those that went from steel to graphite what are some pros and cons you have seen?

For those that went from steel to graphite what are some pros and cons you have seen?
My elbow, shoulder, and wrist no longer feel like they want to kill me.

Overall stability of these shafts compared to others is unmatched. Cons-price.

Had some nice shots with the wedges today. Great feel, very stable.

I have only played 9 Holes with them so far but the 120X in the Dart V's vs the TT DG X100... the Darts feel heavy but are 10g lighter.(it surprised me when I picked them up for the first time but I feel the where the head is at better.. the darts feel stable and smooth. The more obvious observation was that they don't hurt the joints as bad. I see some say the price.. and that is a con... as the Darts are about 30-40$ more a shaft compared to the TT DG.

So happy I went with the Dart V shafts. Loved what I saw at the range today.

Dart V wedge shafts have a different feel than the 120F4. You can definitely notice the difference. The tip section feels a lot more active. If you swing a wedge 100% primarily, use the standard iron shaft. If you only hit wedges 3/4 or less, Dart V wedge shaft for sure!

Back