Review Voice Caddie T11-pro

outlawx

23 GOAT Finley/ 24 WWGC Smooth criminal
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the market for a new golf watch with some tempo technology. In browsing the internet I found this new little toy.

Pre-order is in so I thought I would create a thread to talk about it.

You can find it here.

Loved the previous version.
Too many thpers were struggling with some service related things so we kind of stopped, but I never struggled with it.

hope the new version works great for you

Loved the previous version.
Too many thpers were struggling with some service related things so we kind of stopped, but I never struggled with it.

hope the new version works great for you
That’s not what I wanted to hear 😬

I haven't had many issues with the T9. Hope the new unit works well for you

I have had zero issues with my T9. That said, I bought it used from a THP'er because he was left-handed, and it didn't work at all for him.

I had issues with my Voice Caddie G1. It locked up on me and needed a factory reset which should have been easy to do from the app, but it didn’t work and I had to send it back. A year later, it happened again.(see below) I couldn’t get anyone at Voice Caddie to return emails and I just about gave up. Eventually, I got through and they had updated the firmware which then allowed me to do the factory reset. I’m also having an issue where my home course made some design changes 5 years ago and Voice Caddie hasn’t updated their course data base. When using the watch and I get to the new hole, the watch couldn’t find me. When I got back to the old holes, the watch locked up. When it’s working, it’s an excellent golf watch. It’s the customer service and tech support that was lacking for me.

Back