What are the best selling / most demand irons out there right now?

mts25

Reaction score
Handicap
Without boring you with a lot of details, I've ended up with a $1,440 gift certificate to The Golf Warehouse. I'm really happy with all my gear right now and don't need it. I can't sell the gift certificate at a discount on THP due to forum rules. I'm thinking I'll just order a set of irons and just re-sell those on eBay or something. I'll take a hit, but it is what it is.

So, what are a few of the most high demand irons out there? I know what I like, but have no idea what's "in demand" and would likely be able to be re-sold fairly easily.

Thanks in advance.

Gonna take a bigger hit than you'd like probably. Most you buy for $1,400 will sell for 975-1225 and then big fees. Looking at eight and a quarter to little over a grand in the end on most. That said, 225s are reselling well because they're new and great, and everyone knows they're taking a bit to get.

Last edited:
I would say TM Stealth irons would have the most appeal right now to a mass audience. Winning the most wanted GI iron on another forum doesn’t hurt demand either.

Other options for wide appeal. Apex or P790s.

Mizzy irons are great too as @OldandStiff suggested but I feel like they are a more “in the know” type audience.

From a resale standpoint, Ping always holds value. I’ve been looking for some of their clubs and because ping has had the supply chain issues I’ve seen their used clubs sell for more than retail pricing.

Miura irons are pretty nice - maybe you can look into those.

I’d say 225s or 223s but I might be a bit biased.

I’d say p790s or Stealth.

If you don't want to sell them here, you could try selling them on the Mullie app. Fees are a little lower than Ebay.

Maybe wait till next year when you want new gear?

Just give it to me, no rule-breaking there.

If you decline my offer, which proves you are a Ham-hater of the higher order, then why can't you just sit on it? Those things don't expire, do they?

Just give it to me, no rule-breaking there.

If you decline my offer, which proves you are a Ham-hater of the higher order, then why can't you just sit on it? Those things don't expire, do they?

I'll have to check on expiration. I may just sit on it as you suggest if it doesn't expire. I'd prefer to be rid of TGW as soon as I can, but it may not make sense to do so.

Just get what you would want and see how they play for you. Too many choices of iron heads and shafts for you to try to luck out picking the right combination to maximize your financial return.

Have you thought of purchasing a couple of drivers instead? Those might be easier to move.

28 dozen ProV1 golf balls?

I’d just do the whole fitting experience and see what they came up with.

Man, there has to be something you want? Ebay fees are freaking outrageous. You wouldn't be waking away with as much as you think.

Or like others have said, sit on it if there isn't an expiration date

Back