What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Phils have won 8 of 10 and aren't making up any ground.
It's crazy the Braves only have 5 losses, looks weird cause of all the rainouts.

Braves had the same run, 8 out of 10, as the Phils.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Rewatched the first season of Black Sails last week. Forgot how great the show is now I’m probably going to go through the whole series.

Took a break midway through Fargo and watched the mini series Baby Reindeer. it was a strange one

I've caught episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm sporadically over the years, but recently decided to watch the whole series. Up to season 5 or 6 now and I have to say, it's pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The live action Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender. Very good if you enjoyed the animated series (which you should, its one of the best ever).

Check out "fish and men" its more of a documentary about the U.S. commercial fishing and how mass produced, over sea, boats are killing the U.S. fishermen.

Shogun

Watched: Stand and Deliver & Whiplash

Both are great movies.

After several months between episode one and the rest, I finally got around to finishing The Witcher: Blood Origin.

It was not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We watched parts 1 and 2 of Rebel Moon on Netflix. It was mostly terrible. Part 2 is a little better than part 1.

It just seems like a Star Wars ripoff. Very predictable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a break midway through Fargo and watched the mini series Baby Reindeer. it was a strange one
Yea, my partner and I watched it; she loved it, I was like, "eh". I am always fascinated by true stories, though, and this, I agree, was a strange one.

Told my golfing buddy about it and he and his wife binged it, couldn't stop watching. Go figure.

I am right now in the middle of "Mr. Bates vs. The Post Office" on PBS; it's something I knew nothing about and is as appalling as it gets.

Last edited:
Back