What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

1:33. Took a cart and the course was wide open...I wasn't rushing either.

2:15, my golf buddy and myself. Typically as a 4 some and slow pace, takes us 4:45-5 to get around.

Me and a friend once played 36 holes in 5 hours. Afternoon with nobody Else on the course. We were good players, below hcp 6, and had a good time.

walked 18 in 2:45 that was quick

Probably 2.5 hours walking

Years ago we used to go out to the course when it was still dark. The pro shop wasn't even open yet. A few people would be there waiting for more light. We'd ask if they mind if we started. They had no problem with it as it was still too dark for them. A couple of us would squat down behind the guy teeing off and we'd track the ball in the air.

By the time we got to the first green it would be plenty light enough. That was usually around 6 AM. We pay the green fees before we went to the 10th hole. By 9 AM we'd be eating breakfast at our favorite Mexican food restaurant. We all walked the course. I'd say it took 2 to 2 and a half hours most times for 4 of us to finish. That was a regular thing for us.

One hour, 48 minutes, with a push cart

68 minutes, first off the tee as a solo when on vacation, started at 6:50 and finished at 7:58. Made it back in time to meet the family for breakfast.

3 hrs walking with a foursome in the ladies club on a Tuesday morning. Tee off 9:00. Last putt tapped in at noon.

1:29 in a cart.

1:40 riding with playing extra shots. Empty course of course.

Back