Which Speed Training System do you recommend?

Which Speed Training System do you recommend.

• SuperSpeed

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Stack

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Rypstick

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other - Please comment below.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Ludin

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking at purchasing a new swing speed system and wanted to see what those have tried certain ones would recommend.

I have tried aero swing and it works, but it hurts my wrists due to how the resistance worked. Looking at SuperSpeed, Stack and Rypstick but really open to any recommendations. Currently averaging just over 100mph swing speed.

I can only speak to SuperSpeed. It works if you follow the regimen. When I was on it, I saw gains from low 100 swing speed to close to 110 swing speed.

I just came in from the backyard after a session to start the process anew as I am sure I am back to where I started after not using it for a few years.

If money is not an issue, Stack and it isn't close over SuperSpeed. Both will do a good job, if you follow the protocols but the Stack app and only needing 1 stick vs the 3 (and sometimes 4 for me) are worth the extra money to me.

If budget is a concern, then superspeed or Rypstick are much more affordable. I have not tested Rypstick but I have heard good things.

I'm glad you started a thread on this. I was doing some research on which one to buy as well. I am basically between Rypstick and SuperSpeed but started looking at Stack too. Seems like the PRGR is better than what Rysptick is offering. I like the idea of just one stick to swing. I linked the forum reviews for SuperSpeed below. Various information about all of them is available.

SuperSpeed THP Review

Stack. The app as well as the ability to do everything with a single “club” is convenient. Used last season and gained more than I ever had before and helps you learn how to increase your potential.

One thing i would recommend no matter what speed training program you start.... make sure your body is ready for it. This is an athletic and if you are doing it right, violent move. First two times I started overspeed training I injured myself. Nothing major, but enough to where I had to stop the speed training and limit some golfing activities.

I can’t speak to any of them but my coach has us use other options to gain speed but since I won the stack system I will be adding it in.

Super Speed for me. Got it in fall and have not been able to initiate regimen. Waiting for weather to turn.

I always wondered regarding speed training if a radar is needed or a nice-to-have option?

I always wondered regarding speed training if a radar is needed or a nice-to-have option?
I think its a nice to have option. I think it can be done without it, but certainly beneficial.

I love SuperSpeed, but the app and tracking for Stack has made it superior for me

I would HIGHLY recommend it.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. The key, at least for me, is like going to the gym. You can't do it every now and then and expect results.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. The key, at least for me, is like going to the gym. You can't do it every now and then and expect results.
I have the gym regimen down again. Was a gym rat in my 20s and got away from it in my early 30s. Back to lifting 4 days a week again trying to become a better form of myself in everyway including golf.

After learning about SuperSpeed in the latest Brand Story last week, I am leaning there. Their library is really really strong and getting stronger.

The app for Stack really sets it apart IMO. There are always new PBs to chase for the different weights which is really motivating

After learning about SuperSpeed in the latest Brand Story last week, I am leaning there. Their library is really really strong and getting stronger.

After reading that article and getting a first hand review from my buddy I went and purchased the SuperSpeed system. I actually prefer the 3 club system because I feel like I can keep moving through the training protocols quicker than if I had to change weights between each set. So far I'm only using it in my garage sim area so unsure how much different I'd feel if I had to travel with it more. After the first few sessions I'm definitely swinging faster without feeling like I'm swinging out of my shoes so I'm excited to keep going and see how these will help come the warmer months.

It is not a speed trailer in the form that most are used to seeing but, No one can convince me that this is not the best. I have tried others but this is the absolute best. I had one and it broke. I want to order another but just have not.

The Orange Whip Lightspeed and their Golf fitness program has helped me to gain mobility, strength, swing speed and distance. I’m a fan of their other products too as I probably have all of them now.

I can only speak to Superspeed and it works. I went from around 103 to 120. I can not control that 120 but i didn’t think I could get there either.
I play between 110-114. I don’t see any real distance gains in my irons but it did help in the longer clubs.

I have employed all 3 systems and I have to say that they all work. If u are looking for a heavy workload and your body responds to hard work, superspeed is for u. Stack is a very slick program, u get to see your numbers and progress and it lays out your work and keeps u honest. The Rypstick was my favorite because it is really easy on the body and seems to be ore focused on a golf swing vs building raw power and speed. I think of Rypstick as a finishing tool for speedwork.

* I just saw the link above for a speed chain......that is next on my list

Last edited:
Back