Would you be happy with these numbers?

weeicemon

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m 55 and currently playing T100S irons. I really like them, but debate moving to something more forgiving like the G430s

Here are numbers from my fitting.

2B4448C0-983B-449E-94DE-33AEB4A9DC8C.jpeg

Assuming 7 iron? :unsure: I could live with 165 yard carry any day of the week. Increase that attack angle to a bit more negative & you would get even more out of it. These #'s don't show your dispersion, Left or Right? Why the concern?

Last edited:
On the surface it looks good. Pretty consistent. What are you wanting to change?

There's a big range of awesome clubs between 100S and G430 too. You don't have to get extreme about anything.

Assuming 7 iron? :unsure: I could live with 165 yard carry any day of the week. Increase that attack angle to a bit more positive & you would get even more out of it. These #'s don't show your dispersion, Left or Right? Why the concern?

I think you mean negative on the attack angle, yes?

What are the baseline numbers of your present irons? Specific changes you want/need?

I don’t have many complaints - maybe I just switch out the 5 iron for a T200 for a bit for forgiveness. I like the ball flight and they are more forgiving than I expected them them to be.

The G430s look like they would be a ton of fun to play - very confidence inspiring.

Assuming 7 iron? :unsure: I could live with 165 yard carry any day of the week. Increase that attack angle to a bit more negative & you would get even more out of it. These #'s don't show your dispersion, Left or Right? Why the concern?

yes - 7 iron

Back