Wtb: Inexpensive Seemore with "face balance at impact"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjwiggall

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys,

Not sure what models are "face balanced at impact," but I'd like to try one as my putting has suffered for a while (i.e. Forever!).... I've always played mallets but am willing to try anything with that balance point to see if it works for me.

Hopefully someone has an older one laying around that they'll let go for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

RJ

I can get you a FGP with black finish in very good condition for about $50 shipped. The FGP is kind of their flagship model and they are face blalanced at impact. Same head shape that Zach Johnson uses and Payne Stewart used. My course still had 3 of them yesterday that Harris English donated to the club for fundraising for the youth golf program. They are priced at $40 each and I figure it will cost me about $10 to send it to you. PM me if you are interested.

I can get you a FGP with black finish in very good condition for about $50 shipped. The FGP is kind of their flagship model and they are face blalanced at impact. Same head shape that Zach Johnson uses and Payne Stewart used. My course still had 3 of them yesterday that Harris English donated to the club for fundraising for the youth golf program. They are priced at $40 each and I figure it will cost me about $10 to send it to you. PM me if you are interested.

Not sure what happened to my other messages (I posted 2 replies to this last night), but sox, I'm totally interested, thank you!

If anyone has a mallet version they'd part with, let me know. Sox and I talked about this last night and he's hoping to grab one of the original fgp's for me this weekend. If I can get my hands on a mallet though, I would like one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please use PMs to converse with those that have offerings for you.
Bumping ads is for Albatross Club members only.

Thank you.

Mods please lock this thread down. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back