WTB: Iron set 3 or 4 thru PW,AW,GW whatever

Shootinsubie

Reaction score
Handicap
So I have some money and a hankering for some new irons. Would prefer newer iron set, if you have hybrids I can do that too. Let me know what you have and I can tell you if I likey. Wanna be around the 500-650 range.

Thanks.

Try blind9

You can get something like this (4h5 -pw) new for $499 at someplace like golfsmith, with that said, Blind9 would give you an even better deal on something like this.
30078988_im__________0_gsi
\

Or this 3h,4h 5-pw for 599ish
30076672_im__________0_gsi

PM Sent

So I have some money and a hankering for some new irons. Would prefer newer iron set, if you have hybrids I can do that too. Let me know what you have and I can tell you if I likey. Wanna be around the 500-650 range.

Thanks.

I have a set of Ping G20's for sale. PM me if you are interested and I will send pictures

Well they aren't new but I have a set of TM burner plus 4-AW graphite stiff for sale. They are in great shape and 4 is a hybrid.
Looking for $200 shipped.

Well they aren't new but I have a set of TM burner plus 4-AW graphite stiff for sale. They are in great shape and 4 is a hybrid.
Looking for $200 shipped.

Wow too bad I'm not looking of new irons cause that's a steal

Ok, went to the golf store yesterday to give a few different irons a shot. I hit the R11 irons well, the AMPs well, and the pings.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who is trying to help out!!

Nick

Back